**IMPORTANT NOTE: FLASH WILL NO LONGER BE SUPPORTED AS OF DECEMBER 2020**
1. If flash content does not load, you should see a pop-up in the top right of Chrome asking to allow Flash
2. Change setting in the pop-up to "Allow"
3. Page may need to be refreshed
If the pop-up does not appear, try clicking on the Flash content in the page to make it appear
For Teachers (If above instructions do not work)
If a website isn’t working, you might need to change your settings to allow Flash.
- To the left of the web address, click Lock or Info .
- At the bottom, click Site Settings.
- In the new tab, to the right of "Flash," click Allow.
- Go back to the site and reload the page.