- Click on the Google Chrome toolbar and then More tools.
- Select More tools from the menu.
- Select Extensions from the side menu
- Click Remove under the extension you wish to remove. It is recommended to remove any extension that is unfamiliar. Extensions that cannot be removed have been installed by the IT Department.
- At the top right, click More Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under "Privacy and security," click Content settings.
- Click Notifications.
- Next to any unfamiliar site, click and then click remove. Notifications that cannot be removed have been set by the IT Department.