This will only work for printers. For copiers, use 'Triton Copiers"
- Click the Start button and choose "Control Panel"
- Click on "Devices & Printers"
- Click "Add a printer"
- Choose the printer from the list available and click "Next"
If the printer is not shown in the list, select “The printer that I want isn’t listed”
- Choose "Find a printer in the directory based on location"
- Search for the printer by name or location.
Double click the desired printer from the list. The printer will then be installed on your machine.
To determine the correct printer, you can determine the location based on the naming convention: School Prefix-Location-Model. (i.e. NES-147-LaserJet-1022 is a LaserJet 1022 printer located in Room 147 of Newbury Elementary School