- Open Windows Media Player from the start menu
- Insert an audio CD into the PC's CD drive.
- FORMATTING: If you need the audio not to skip between tracks, use WAV instead of MP3, this is found under
tools > options. If you don't see tools, press the "alt" key, which will bring up the menu. This will also show the folder where the files will be ripped to.
- You can select individual songs to rip by checking or unchecking tracks.
- Select the Rip CD button
- You should find the tracks you have ripped, by default, moved and saved in your "Music" folder.
Ripping Audio Files to Computer From a CD Print
Modified on: Tue, Jan 14, 2020 at 9:44 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.