Connecting Through Viscosity
Make sure you are first connected to the internet at home
1. On the bottom right, near the clock, click the following icon:
If this icon is not showing, open Viscosity from the Start Menu
2. In the menu, choose the top open where you see your name
3. Wait a few seconds to connect - you should get a notification stating you are connected to Triton's network
4. To disconnect, repeat steps 1 & 2
To download the configuration (one time) -
1. Go to https://vpn.tritonschools.org
2. Choose "advanced", then at the bottom "proceed"
You will be brought to this sign in screen
2. Sign in using your computer credentials: firstname.lastname
3. Choose "Download Configuration For Other OSs"
4. At the bottom, click to open the downloaded file
5. You should get a connection success message