This process will help restore the power to your Chromebook.
Nothing on the Chromebook is reset, so it is safe to perform the operation.
● Make sure that the Chromebook is plugged into power
● Press Esc + + Power buttons (sometimes for up to 15 - 20 seconds) until the screen flickers and powers up.
● If you see a white screen with a USB Icon, turn off the Chromebook by pressing the Power button, wait 8 seconds, and press the Power button again
● Unit should now turn on normally
● You can now login and start using the Chromebook again.