If your Chromebook is malfunctioning, you can try performing these troubleshooting steps before contacting the Help Desk.
In some cases, this will return your Chromebook to full functionality without the need for it to be evaluated by a member of the Tech Department.
- My Chromebook won't turn on while running on battery.
- My Chromebook won't turn on while connected to a working charger.
- My Chromebook won't turn on after it has been sitting and charging for an extended period of time.
- My Chromebook crashed/turned off, and now it won't turn back on.
- My Chromebook screen is not displaying anything even though I can tell it's running.