- My Chromebook won't turn on while running on battery.
- My Chromebook won't turn on while connected to a working charger.
- My Chromebook won't turn on after it has been sitting and charging for an extended period of time.
- My Chromebook crashed/turned off, and now it won't turn back on.
- My Chromebook screen is not displaying anything even though I can tell it's running.
Perform a hard reset by doing the following:
- Press and hold the reload (circular arrow) key
- Press the power button
- Release both keys
- The Chromebook startup screen should appear. If it doesn't, please submit a Help Desk ticket.